6.15.2009

Style Icon: Giovanna Battagalia


When I ran across this post on Giovanna Battagalia I instantly thought, "That's the beautifully, chic Italian woman that's always photographed by the Sartorialist!" (When you search "Giovanna" you get a collection of inspiring looks by Miss Battagalia.)

After I googled her I was amazed at the gazillion blog posts on this woman. Here, here, here and here to name a few.

The fashion editor at L'Uomo Vogue and also a freelance stylist, this woman is the epitome of European chic. She's classy and elegant and does it all with ease. She's got to be one of the most stylish women in the world.


Garance Doré also has quite the Giovanna collection as does Zimbio (?? just ran across that from my google search.)

(All photos via The Sartorialist)

3 comments:

Lu said...

love this! those shoes in the 2nd to last pic...my girlfriend has em, they're prada...loving your blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Love your blog as well! You always keep me up do date on my favorite celebrities :)

jessica | destined to design said...

love her, she is so chic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails