5.20.2009

To romp or not to romp?

I'm undecided about rompers (or jumpsuits, whichever you prefer).

Topshop

Ella Moss

Miss Selfridge


How great is the Theory one accessorized?

I was thinking about pairing one with some gladiator heels:I saw one tonight at Off 5th but the price tag deterred me. But then, as fate would have it, I came home and had a mailer advertising 40% off one item starting next Wednesday. HA.

I don't know though, I'm still undecided. I don't know if I could pull one off.

Decisions, decisions. I'm glad this was my hard decision of the day and not something serious.

3 comments:

Lu said...

get it! get it! get it! you can work it! :)

kadler said...

I vote no, and here's why: bathroom breaks.

Unknown said...

LOL. Good point.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails