5.13.2009

Paul Costello

I love Paul Costello's photography. I've meant to do a post on him before but never got around to it. He's the brilliance behind all of Miles Redd's interior photos. How fabulous is the one with Miles hanging out of the window of his townhome? Looooove.

I could live in any of these interiors and be completely satisfied. I want Miles Redd's zebra doors just to totally freak people out. What a conversation piece. Or how about hanging out in the wicker seat swing looking out those fabulous windows?






(Via Elements of Style via Ruby Press)

2 comments:

rh said...

I love it! One day I hope to be able to master mixing modern decor with antiques and eclectic vintage pieces. I went to an antique store today that had so many amazing things, but I couldn't picture how to even begin to add it to our loft. It's very difficult!

Unknown said...

I know, I think it's a total art to be able to mix old with new! Hopefully we'll master it one day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails