5.29.2009

Save the date

I'm working on a logo for someone right now and it needs to be young, fun and feminine and translate well to packaging and the web. I sometimes have a hard time when a logo needs to be "fun" because I like simple, type-driven logos (or maybe I'm just boring.) So when I saw this logo for a photographer I fell in love with the design.

After visiting the blog of the designer, Anna Bond of RIFLE design, I discovered this adorable "Wedding certificate poster."


I've never seen something done like this, just the non-inspired gigantic matted frame:


Seems like a TON of people are engaged or getting married and I can't imagine the pressure of picking out all the little details when there are so many to pick from. I'm already dreading my invitations (SO not getting married soon) because I know how particular and indecisive I'm going to be. Eeek.

(Via Black Eiffel)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails