5.08.2009

Are you wearing Chanel?




I love this new ad/film for Chanel no. 5 featuring Audrey Tatou. The whole time I kept thinking, "This reminds me a lot of Amelie but it's probably just because Audrey Tatou is in it." But I was right! It was directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet who also directed Amelie.

I've been a Coco Mademoiselle girl for years (it's become my signature scent) but I love all the Chanel smells, they're all classics. Though no.5 is a bit stuffy for me, maybe it will work better in my older age.

And was just reading The Cut and found out this tidbit: A bottle of Chanel No. 5 perfume is sold every 55 seconds. (Via Telegraph UK)


I can't wait to see Coco avant Chanel with Audrey Tatou as Coco Chanel. Isn't she just absolutely gorgeous? She's like a modern day Audrey Hepburn.

(Via Black Eiffel)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that commercial is very much like Amelie - it's wonderful! though it is a bit long, the amelie twist makes it worthwhile.
xox

kadler said...

Eek, I can't wait for the movie!

Arianna Belle said...

I'm with ya -Can't wait to watch it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails