5.26.2009

The Dead Weather

Is it just me or is it amazing that the Dead Weather have only performed 2 shows and have already landed on the cover of Spin?


Jack White is one pow
erful man.

Oh and I got my limited three-color 45 the other day:


I know, I'm a huge dork for getting excited about this (and actually taking a picture of it) but it's so cool that you can only get this stuff through the Third Man store in town. Something exciting and noteworthy is happening with music in Nashville and it's not country!!!

2 comments:

kadler said...

Wow, I'm super uncool. I have neither heard of that band nor have any idea what that record-y thing is on the bottom. Sorry for not having a clever or insightful comment!

Unknown said...

Haha - don't feel uncool! I'm a HUGE Jack White fan so anything that he does I follow like a crazy person.

I don't follow music nearly as much as I used to so I'm totally out of the loop as far as new bands go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails