2.05.2009

Love


This summer my boyfriend, his mom, and her husband went to Vegas for a few days. We went for 2 things. One being the Star Trek Experience. Noble has finally come out of the Trekky closet so when he found out that they were closing down the one and only Star Trek Experience we had to go. It was an experience, very entertaining to say the least. The second reason was to see the Cirque du Soleil's LOVE. It was beyond amazing. Now, granted, I am a huge Beatles fan but this show was jaw dropping good. I had tears in my eyes off and on throughout the whole thing because I'm such a Beatles sap.



With all that said, I keep getting emails from the Mirage offering a-mazing deals to stay at the Mirage for 2 nights and to see LOVE. Like, $318 for 2 nights good deal. I mean really?? That's almost unbelievable since we paid around $150 a piece for our seats. I'm just blown away because that show was so good that I would consider going back if I had the money.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails