2.17.2009

Fall 09 looks fun


This lady makes me wish I had a head full of curls and enough nerve to wear a fur. There's so much to read on fashion week it's exhausting. NY Mag is offering full screen views of the shows which makes it a lot easier to pick and choose your imaginary choices for fall.

Here are a few of my favorites thus far:


Derek Lam


Ruffian - The "black point d'esprit body stockings" were worn under everything... I want one.


Diane Von Furstenberg - I had a few favorites.

Yigal Azrouƫl

James Coviello - LOVE the blue dress.

Isn't it fun to daydream?

3 comments:

Jonathan Waller said...

Enough NERVE to wear fur? Please, girl... we'd both wear fur if we could afford it.

Unknown said...

I've got a rabbit fur! But it's got shoulder pads (must have been a product of the 80's) so I'm afraid it looks ridiculous. I would love to have a fox. It's such a touchy thing these days though.

kadler said...

Love that giant flower on Yigal.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails