2.17.2009

Fantastic sophomoric effort




"I don't want to make dresses that will date. I've always been about clever buying."

True to her "name," Posh has done it for the second season in a row. Classic silhouettes that are clean and sophisticated yet still have a modern edge. Nothing's over-the-top yet everything makes a statement; a classic, elegant, beautifully executed statement. Is it too obvious that I'm fan?

I hope someone (a fabulous someone) wears one of the floor length gowns to the Oscars.

(Photos via NY Mag)

3 comments:

Jonathan Waller said...

Oooooh, I love the gowns. I would call it "fierce elegance."

It lets a little rrrrrowrrrrr out!!

Unknown said...

Haha!! Have you seen Oscar de la Renta's fall collection? It's to die for. Pure elegance. Jackie O would be all over it.

kadler said...

Damn, that purple jacket is hot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails