2.22.2009

Color me beautiful

I found this super cute print shop last night through this blog.

I really wish this print wasn't sold out, it's so The Life Aquatic.

Katy Elliot's blog has a great section on affordable artwork. That's where I found the submarine print and a few other great ideas.

This lovely piece is a mere $40. They're hand made with old maps and thread. You can even get one custom made!!! Here's her etsy shop.

I've wanted this print for a while, I need to just suck it up and order it already.


Katy also had a link to Domino where they had some great ideas for posters. I've grown a fondness to this:

I need to learn how to frame because if I do order any of these (which I will sooner or later) plus take the stack (seriously, a stack) of prints/posters to my favorite framer I will be spending some serious $$$.

2 comments:

Lisa Borgnes Giramonti said...

Love this post! And your blog is soo charming! Just like its author, I bet!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I feel so honored that you looked at my blog! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm such a fan of yours - it's such a refreshing read and I'm always inspired by your home decor and your embroideries. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails