10.18.2009

See Jane Work

Thanks to one of my favorite blogs, Destined to Design, I was reminded of See Jane Work and some of it's lovely goodies:

Business Card holder notebook. I can't believe I'm old enough to need a notebook to hold business cards.

These vintage record cd sleeves/labels. Because cd's look sad with nothing but sharpie written words on them, these kind of make them awesome.


Bookmarks. Who wants boring post-its when you can have these marking your favorite pages?


A pretty
notebook. I try to always carry my Moleskin but in case I forgot it, I wouldn't mind having this notebook in my bag.



Square bulletin boards. I've lacked in visual wall inspiration for a while now. I need to reinstate my inspiration cubicle wall (first photo) and make my home office a bit more appealing (see second photo, via here.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails