10.11.2009

Postcard collecting


I'm always drawn to these types of vintage postcards at antique stores.

I always rummage through them and end up thinking, "What would I do with these?" And then I would scurry on and admire Staffordshire Spaniels.


I was immediately drawn to this photo initially because of the wall color. I've never been a big fan of turquoise but I felt like it worked well here.

Then I read the caption and learned that the artwork is actually collaged postcards. A chic way to showcase an eclectic collection of vintage cards if you ask me. Love the lamps too.


Black shades always make lamps look sophisticated

(lamp via Horchow)

1 comment:

Marie Reed said...

Wow! This looks just fabulous! I'm a vintage postcard collector so this is right up my alley:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails