3.01.2009

Puppy love

I hope my little Margot is going through a puppy stage because she's completely nuts right now. For instance, this is her "Crazy Eye" look because she's obviously about to either (a) pounce on me, (b) swat at me with her furry paw, or (c) make a weird noise and bite at the air/comforter/whatever is close enough to chew on.

My mom is sending her to Puppy Kindergarten because she's so undisciplined (if that's even a word). I know it's my fault because I'm so passive about things, I let her get away with way too much. But how could anyone get mad at this face?

2 comments:

Lu said...

I want a puppy so bad!!! our landlord is totally ridic and won't let us...your puppy is so cute! love her!

Unknown said...

They're so much trouble but so much fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails