3.12.2009

The Dead Weather

For the love of Jack White, he's got a new band! God Bless America.


Meet The Dead Weather. Compiled of Jack White, Alison Mosshart of The Kills (a-mazing), Jack Lawrence an East Nashvillian and a Raconteur, and Dean Fertita of the Queens of Stone Age.



"The five-song set the Dead Weather performed in the small space at the rear of the offices had a garage-blues feel, more physical than the recordings. 'Tonight was the first time I played drums on stage since I was a teenager,' Jack White said in an interview after the show. 'I wanted to look at the music from a new angle, and it gets me back to the structure of how songs are created.” From the NYTimes article.

Supposedly Martina McBride was there which baffles me. How does she get to go to cool shit like that? Meg was there too, "smiling."

(Via DavidHigdonDesign)

1 comment:

Lu said...

this is beyooond cooollll:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails