8.09.2009

Fashion advice needed [updated]


I saw this jumper while I was in San Francisco and my friend said, "That's hot. You should get that." Even though I'm not a big fan of floral prints I decided to try it out. I was looking at the reviews on UO and the main complaint was how short it was. Everyone said order a size up. So this morning I made my way to the local UO and tried on a size larger than I usually get and was shocked at how short it was. Like I'm talking bootylicious short. So I settled on an even larger size and it was still pretty short (i.e. below)


So my question is, is it short and cute or is it short and tacky? I'm not one to wear revealing clothes but I thought pairing it with a long cardigan would be cute and would lessen the revealing part. OH and I'll also have a spray tan when I wear this so I won't look ghostly like I do here.



Lauren Conrad looked cute in it.

I don't know, I've got 30 days to return it. I've gotten 2 opinions, a yes and a no. So I'm still torn.

{I tried it on again, happened to bend down in front of a big mirror and noticed how high it hikes up when I bend over. Waaaay too short for me, I don't think anyone wants to see my butt. Better luck next time Urban Outfitters.}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails