4.03.2009

Overdue


I finally ordered this print and couldn't be more excited. My guest room has a corner filled with art work that it is either framed or not framed because I can't make up my mind on where to hang things (I feel like it's a puzzle and some pieces are still missing.) So after I get this and have it framed I *think* I can finish my hallway.


I'm pretty sure I want this light fixture for the hallway but I'm not 100% yet. It's hard, for me at least, to really figure out what my decorating style is. I know what I'm not but I don't realy know what I am. But then again I'm 23 so I'm sure this is just the beginning of one of many design phases. In fact, the pile of Goodwill donations in my garage should give me a clue of what I've gone through.

2 comments:

Jonathan Waller said...

Girl, you're gonna have to let go and just go for it. The beauty of having your own house is being able to change it all the time!

Unknown said...

So true. So true. Wanna come over and help me paint ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails