8.18.2011

imogene + willie, nashville, tn



There are many great things about Nashville that make me proud to call it home. One of the little jewels of the city is a service station-turned-clothing shop on 12th Avenue South.
imogene + willie have made a name for themselves over the past year or so for their uber cool denim line (J.Crew carried their jeans, Gywenth mentioned them in GOOP, etc...) and I can finally say that I own a pair of imogene's.




The fit is amazing.
I never get comments on jeans (because really, who does since everyone wears jeans) but I get multiple comments on these. They're rigid and tight at first but with every wear they get better and better. Another great plus is that you don't have to wash them a lot, and if you do, check out your options.



The story behind i+w will warm your heart (
see what I mean) and once you visit the store you'll never want to leave.


I also got a pair of these sailor shorts.



And right now they're having a summer sale, 30% selected items! Happy shopping!


(Big thanks to my friend Dee Dee who helped me find my perfect fit. Her and her husband, Steve, also serve as occasional i+w models and have an envious collection of denim. Check out their blog here.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails