9.14.2010

Des chaussures



Last winter the sales girl in Repetto searched all over Paris for a pair of these in a size 41. As luck would have it, they were sold out everywhere (in grey and black) and to make matters worse, Repetto didn't ship to the States. I'm not a huge shoe girl but when I tried on the white pair (I couldn't rock the white ones) my feet fell in love.

I ended up buying a painting in replacement of the shoes though they never left my vain heart. But today the shoe god's shined down upon me and reminded me of the little French beauties.


Enter J.Crew and their rendition of the jazz flat. Finally, my shoe dilemma (that honestly I had forgotten about) was solved. But of course I wasn't satisfied because I wanted the Repetto ones! I ended up doing a little googling and found them ONLINE. So one year later, I'm finally putting my best foot forward.
(Bergdorf's also has them in grey!)

God bless America.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails