3.20.2011

The LBD


I don't think a lady can ever have too many black dresses. Every woman should have the perfect little black dress as they are one of the most versatile pieces you can have in your wardrobe. Dress them up, dress them down, accessorize them or wear them plain. You really can't go wrong.


So, I'm completely mad over everything EmersonMade. creates. I want every single item and would wear every single item (which I don't know if I could say about many other brands.) Every piece they carry is classic, clothing that won't go out of style next season or items you will regret a few months down the road (tweed jacket, silk blouse, striped sailor shirt to name a few.) The styling is also something to take note of since it's always cleverly done (check out the photos). I should seriously be their intern since I'm so enthralled with the brand.



But I am completely smitten with this dress. This is more on the casual side of the LBD but it's still beyond perfect. The modern silhouette (hence the name 'Mod') with the delicate brass rivets and pockets (which are SO important for dresses!) make this one such a classic and easy piece to wear. Wouldn't it be great paired with this Clare Vivier bag and these sandals for an afternoon lunch date?

It's on my Spring shopping list.


(Book via Amazon, dress via EmersonMade.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails